Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veterans Day!

Hello everybody! Happy Veterans Day! I hope that everybody had a wonderful day off.  Tomorrow it is back to work.  I am posting today to share with everybody one of my products that I am selling in my TpT store.  It is a voice level chart that I use in my classroom.  The children love it and love to refer to it throughout the day.


 Here is a picture of my voice level chart I have posted in my room.  Click Here to purchase your own!

Of course I had to make it polka dot theme since that is the theme I went with in my room this year.  All you have to do is move the clothespin to the selected level that you want your kids to use!

Have a wonderful night! 

Miss Alicia T

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the polka dots!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a first grade teacher too! I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Heather! I am glad to also be your newest follower! Thank you for the follow back! I am new to the Blogger World. I love to share ideas with fellow First Grade Teachers! I look forward to following your blog!

      Alicia :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. I love reading others' blogs. I am just learning how to post items. I haven't figured out how to post pictures and things I create, but I will. I am looking for teachers who would like to participate in an exchange project. Please visit my blog to find out more ~ http://firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com/
    Maria

    ReplyDelete