Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fun With FRY!!!!

Fun With Fry!!!

I have created a bundle that includes word wall cards for all 300 fry words!! 
The word wall cards are a great size for you to hang up  in your classroom so your children can read them from their seats! 

They are separtated by each 100.  
First 100 (First Grade)
Second 100 (Second Grade)
Third 100 (Third Grade)

Here is a picture of my word wall in progress from the beginning of the year.  I only put the words up as we learn them.


Also included in this pack are fry fluency sentences.  I have found in my classroom, that a lot of my children know all of their fry words in isolation.  But when it comes to reading some of the words in context, they have trouble.  That is why I have created these cards.  There are 18 sentences for every 25 words all the way up to 300.  For example, 18 sentences for words 1-25, 18 sentences for words 26-50 and so forth.  They are also labeled on the bottom so you know where in the list the sentences come from.  In my classroom I printed them on card stock, laminated them, and put them on a ring for children use during read to self, read to someone, or with me during teacher time.  

Check out this bundle at my TpT store here:


Make sure to follow me at my store: Miss Alicia T,  and rate my products! 
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia,

    I happened to chance upon your blog and found it very interesting!

    We have recently launched a science app that uses augmented reality to enhance classroom teaching. The app has 3D models for kindergarten to grade 12. I thought you might want to check it out and may be review it on your blog, if possible.

    It is a paid app(with a few models free) but in case you are interested in trying it out I will be happy to provide you with a free copy.

    The link to the app is: 

    iPhone/iPad
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/augmenter-augmented-reality/id997354409?ls=1&mt=8

    android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.augmented.android

    You can also search for the app on the app store as 'Augmenter'.

    Do let me know if you would be interested. I am really Looking forward to your response.

    happy teaching!

    Antara
    antara@augmenterapp.com
    http://augmenterapp.com/

    ReplyDelete